Summer Street Specialty
This specialty set is The Best of High Lawn, The Berkshires, and More!
- High Lawn Blue - A natural rind with verdant blue-green veining that evokes lush pastures of High Lawn Farm. The blue mold flavor and persistent salt are held in perfect balance by our creamy 100% Jersey Cow milk. (8oz)
Crema Alpina - Washed with Down East Cider to impart funky, fruity flavor, with a succulent supple texture. Sliceable yet spreadable. (8oz)
Wilde Field® - Sharp and Nutty, with a smooth, sweet and bright finish. Washed in Shire Breu-Hous IPA. Complex on the tongue, yet simple to enjoy on a charcuterie board or paired with your favorite hoppy beer. (8oz)
- Nostro Primo - A creamy and fudgy canestrato style cheese that gets funkier with age. The rind adds a luxurious complexity. Pair with a rich red wine. (8oz)
- High Lawn Queen - This bloomy rind turns from soft butter to melted cheese with a hint of mushroom as it ages.
- Cultured Butter, Sea Salted - Our farmstead fresh butter is slow-churned in small batches and hand-shaped with care. Culturing our Jersey cream before churning not only enhances its natural flavor, it creates a more easily digestible butter.
- Basil Pesto Butter - Loaded with vibrant green basil, fresh garlic, and salt, our Basil Pesto Signature Butter makes everything taste like summer in Italy.
- Ghee - liquid gold, uniquely nutty, and fresh flavored Ghee that will satisfy your palate with it’s smooth, rich texture.
- High Lawn Farm Berkshire Fresh Canvas Printed Tote Bag
From some of our favorite local producers:
- Goat cheese - From R&G cheese (Troy, NY) or Thomas Farm (Sunderland, MA). Set will include one delicious 4oz tub or log, variant will depend on availability and will be chosen by one of our gift set curators.
- Shortbread Cookies, Klara's Cookies (Lee, MA) - Klara’s Gourmet Cookies are crafted in the classic European tradition using recipes that have been in Klara’s family for generations.
- Salami, Oui Charcuterie (Woodbridge, CT) - Locally Produced on a small family owned and operated farm. Variants include: Dulce (Sweet), Vida (medium-hot), and Amour(Hot). Variant type will be hand-picked by gift set curators.
- Local Crackers - From Saratoga Crackers (Saratoga Springs, NY) or Brewers Food ( Somerville, MA). Set will include a bag or box of crackers. Variant and brand will depend on availability and will be chosen by one of our gift set curators.
- Raw Honey, Bee Hollow Farm (Schodack Landing, NY) - Honey that is carefully hand-harvested, run through a sieve to remove any wax particles and then held at hive temperature to preserve the natural goodness that can only be produced by nature. This honey has never been heated or filtered, ensuring each bottle contains the local pollen and enzymes that are naturally present in raw honey. Made Organically in small batches. (6oz)
- Brown Butter Chocolate Bar, Goodnow Farms ( Sudbury, Massachusetts) - Award winning single origin chocolate. Goodnow Farms is one of the only chocolate makers to use their own freshly pressed, single origin cocoa butter in their chocolate. Doing this is time consuming and difficult, but the result is exceptionally smooth and intensely flavorful chocolate.
** Cheese board and Knife Set Not Included **