Large Shippable Charcuterie Board
Now get your favorite High Lawn Farm Cheese and Charcuterie pairings shipped directly to your home. This kit comes with everything you need to put together the perfect charcuterie board.
- High Lawn Blue - A natural rind with verdant blue-green veining that evokes the lush pastures of High Lawn Farm rolling to meet the Berkshire Mountains. The blue mold flavor and persistent salt are held in perfect balance by our creamy 100% Jersey cow milk. With a smushable and smeary texture, any attempt at crumbling over a salad will happily end in big, irregular chunks. (8oz)
- High Lawn Queen - This bloomy rind turns from soft butter to melted cheese with a hint of mushroom as it ages. (7oz)
- Wilde Field - Sharp and Nutty, with a smooth and bright finish. Washed in Shire Breu-hous IPA, this robust cheese is complex on the tongue, yet simple to enjoy on a charcuterie board or paired with your favorite hoppy beer. (8oz)
- Smorbier - A deliciously creamy and plump, washed curd style. Styled after a french Morbier but with a twist. The smooth, sweet, and grassy paste has a bold, hot, and smokey pepper line running through its center. Peppers are locally sourced from our friends at Kitchen Garden Farm. (8oz)
- High Lawn Cheddar
- Plain Goat Cheese - From Thomas Farm (Sunderland, MA) (4 oz)
- Sweet Salami, Oui Charcuterie (Woodbridge, CT) - Locally Produced on a small family owned and operated farm.
- Jambon De Bayonne - Taste the terroir in this gastronomic jewel of Southwest France. Only local pork from PGI-certified pigs and the mineral-rich salt of Salies-de-Bearn may be used, resulting in meltingly tender ham with deep, nuanced flavors, and a rich red color.
Sea Salt Flatbread Crackers, Brewer's Food - A healthy amount of whole grains and the perfect amount of sea salt. They pair perfectly with cheese, soup, salad or just to snack on.
- Amber Honey, Bee Hollow Farm - Honey that is carefully hand-harvested, run through a sieve to remove any wax particles and then held at hive temperature to preserve the natural goodness that can only be produced by nature. This honey has never been heated or filtered, ensuring each bottle contains the local pollen and enzymes that are naturally present in raw honey. Made Organically in small batches. (6oz)
- Basil & Garlic Olives, Elma Farms (Miami, Florida) the tastiest olives straight from the rich soil of Greece. These freshly packed, plump, amazingly firm yet crisp green Geek Khalkidhiki & black Kalamata Olives will satisfy your taste buds and support your well-being! Simple, healthy, and all-natural
- Sriracha Peanuts, Sugar Bob's Finest Kind - coated with Vermont Maple Sriracha, maple sugar, and our dry spice mix. Then slow-roasted to perfection by hand.
- Brown Butter Chocolate Bar, Goodnow Farms (Sudbury, Massachusetts) - Award winning single origin chocolate. Goodnow Farms is one of the only chocolate makers to use their own freshly pressed, single origin cocoa butter in their chocolate. Doing this is time consuming and difficult, but the result is exceptionally smooth and intensely flavorful chocolate. Made With High Lawn Farm Butter
- Quince Paste, SideHill Farm Jam - Quince is a relative of pears and apples, was brought to New England with the colonists. Possible the forbidden fruit from the Garden of Eden, it will surely tempt you with its exotic aroma and sweet tart flavor. Quince, also known as 'membrillo', has been paired with sheep cheeses in Spain, France and Italy for centuries. We also love it with blue cheddar and gouda cheeses. Invert it out of the jar for slicing on your cheese board, or serve it straight from the jar-either way it is irresistible! (5oz)
Add a stuffed High Lawn Farm Jersey Cow for $20
Want to add a personalized gift note? Upon checking out be sure to write your message in the checkout form box
**Please note that due to our Shipping Policy, We only ship Monday-Wednesday, excluding bank & public holidays. Learn more >
***Please note in certain circumstances, items may be replaced with an item of the same value to ensure prompt delivery