My Berkshire Valentine
A gift for the people in your life who love to try new and unique products. A gift that will never go to waste and can be shared by loved ones during this holiday season. Bundle up next to the fire with a cup of Harney and Sons tea and enjoy artisanal cheeses and food made from small businesses in the Northeast.
From our farmstead, our Berkshire Valentine gift set features:
- Smorbier (8oz) - A deliciously creamy and plump, washed curd cheese. Styled after a French Morbier but with a twist. The smooth, sweet, and grassy paste has a bold, hot, and smokey pepper line running through its center. Peppers are locally sourced from our friends at Kitchen Garden Farm.
- Siegfried's Pride® (8oz) - This cheese is rubbed with an herbed infused brandy which imparts a complex floral aroma. Firm yet pliable and creamy, it boasts with flavor of butterscotch and toasted almonds. Sweet and subtle taste, meaning its not sharp or acidic, but lingering brown-butter notes.
- High Lawn Queen (7oz) - This bloomy rind turns from soft butter to melted cheese with a hint of mushroom as it ages.
- High Lawn Blue (8oz) - A natural rind with verdant blue-green veining that evokes the lush pastures of High Lawn Farm rolling to meet the Berkshire Mountains. The blue mold flavor and persistent salt are held in perfect balance by our creamy 100% Jersey cow milk. With a smushable and smeary texture, any attempt at crumbling over a salad will happily end in big, irregular chunks.
- Sea Salted Butter (8oz) - rich, digestible, Jersey cream
- Plain Chevré Goat Cheese, Thomas Farm Dairy (Sunderland, MA) - (4oz)
- African Autumn Tea Tin, Harney and Sons - The base of African Autumn, is rooibos, a legume also known as 'red bush' native to South Africa. Rooibos is oxidized, which changes the color to red, and when brewed, it looks similar to the red of "black" tea. Loaded with antioxidants, fans love the brightness of the rooibos accented by cranberry and citrus. This is an herbal blend and contains no caffeine. Tin includes 5 tea sachets.
- Raw Amber Honey, Bee Hollow Farm (Schodack Landing, NY) (6oz) - Honey that is carefully hand-harvested, run through a sieve to remove any wax particles and then held at hive temperature to preserve the natural goodness that can only be produced by nature. This honey has never been heated or filtered, ensuring each bottle contains the local pollen and enzymes that are naturally present in raw honey.
- Sweet Salami, Oui Charcuterie (Woodbridge, Connecticut) - Locally Produced on a small family owned and operated farm.
- Raspberry Jam, SideHill Farm (Brattleboro, Vermont) - The freshest ingredients, the simplest methods, the finest preserves (4oz)
- Ginger Biscuits, Effie's Homemade (Hyde Park, MA) - Lightly sweet with a bright finish of salt, they're more refined than a cookie and more dynamic than a cracker. Savor on their own or as a perfect companion for tea, coffee, or a world of cheese!
Optional Add Ons:
High Lawn Farm Jersey Cow for only $20 (normally $30)
High Lawn Farm Insulated Jute Cooler Bag $16 (normally $18)
High Lawn Farm branded cutting board $30 (normally $35)
This Gift Set comes in a High Lawn branded box on a bed of wood shavings.
Want to add a personalized gift note? Upon checkout out be sure to write your message in the checkout form box and we'll be sure the lovely recipient receives the message.
***Please note in certain circumstances, items may be replaced with an item of the same value to ensure prompt delivery