Small Shippable Charcuterie Board
Now get your favorite High Lawn Farm Cheese and Charcuterie pairings shipped directly to your home. This kit comes with everything you need to put together the perfect charcuterie board.
Perfect for serving up to 8 people.
From our Farmstead:
- High Lawn Blue - A natural rind with verdant blue-green veining that evokes the lush pastures of High Lawn Farm rolling to meet the Berkshire Mountains. The blue mold flavor and persistent salt are held in perfect balance by our creamy 100% Jersey cow milk. With a smushable and smeary texture, any attempt at crumbling over a salad will happily end in big, irregular chunks. (8oz)
- High Lawn Queen - This bloomy rind turns from soft butter to melted cheese with a hint of mushroom as it ages. (7oz)
- Siegfried's Pride - This cheese is rubbed with an herbed infused brandy which imparts a complex floral aroma. Firm yet pliable and creamy. It boasts with flavor of butterscotch and toasted almonds. It has a sweet, subtle taste, meaning its not sharp or acidic, but has lingering brown-butter notes. (8oz)
- Smorbier - A deliciously creamy and plump, washed curd cheese. Styled after a french Morbier but with a twist. The smooth, sweet, and grassy paste has a bold, hot, and smokey pepper line running through its center. Peppers are locally sourced from our friends at Kitchen Garden Farm. (8oz)
- Sweet Salami, Oui Charcuterie (Woodbridge, CT) - Locally Produced on a small family owned and operated farm.
- Jambon De Bayonne - Taste the terroir in this gastronomic jewel of Southwest France. Only local pork from PGI-certified pigs and the mineral-rich salt of Salies-de-Bearn may be used, resulting in meltingly tender ham with deep, nuanced flavors, and a rich red color.
- Oatcake Biscuits, Effie's Homemade (Hyde Park, MA) - Lightly sweet with a bright finish of salt. They're more refined than a cookie and more dynamic than a cracker. Savor on their own or as a perfect companion for tea, coffee, or a world of cheese!
- Amber Honey, Bee Hollow Farm (Schodack Landing, NY) - Honey that is carefully hand-harvested, run through a sieve to remove any wax particles and then held at hive temperature to preserve the natural goodness that can only be produced by nature. This honey has never been heated or filtered, ensuring each bottle contains the local pollen and enzymes that are naturally present in raw honey. Made organically in small batches. (6oz)
- Olives, Elma Farms (Miami, Florida) the tastiest olives straight from the rich soil of Greece. These freshly packed, plump, amazingly firm yet crisp green Geek Khalkidhiki & black Kalamata Olives will satisfy your taste buds and support your well-being! Simple, healthy, and all-natural