Large Shippable Charcuterie Board
Now get your favorite High Lawn Farm Cheese and Charcuterie pairings shipped directly to your home. This kit comes with everything you need to put together the perfect charcuterie board. You can even choose to add the Custom engraved High Lawn Farm Cheese Board and Knife set at a special discounted price!
- High Lawn Blue - A natural rind with verdant blue-green veining that evokes the lush pastures of High Lawn Farm rolling to meet the Berkshire Mountains. The blue mold flavor and persistent salt are held in perfect balance by our creamy 100% Jersey cow milk. With a smushable and smeary texture, any attempt at crumbling over a salad will happily end in big, irregular chunks. (8oz)
- High Lawn Queen - This bloomy rind turns from soft butter to melted cheese with a hint of mushroom as it ages. (7oz)
- Wilde Field - Sharp and nutty, with a smooth sweet and bright finish. Washed in Shire Breu-Hous IPA, this robust cheese is complex on the tongue, yet simple to enjoy on a charcuterie board or paired with your favorite hoppy beer! (8oz)
- Crema Alpina - Taste the rich creaminess of our 100% Jersey cow milk. Washed with Down East Cider to impart funky, fruity flavor, with a succulent supple texture. Sliceable yet spreadable, she melts perfectly for a decadent grilled cheese. (8oz)
- High Lawn Cheddar - This mellow cheddar has a smooth fudgy texture with notes of cultured butter, roasted nuts and rich chicken broth. Perfect as a simple snack with Castelvetrano Olives or as a champion on a charcuterie board. (8oz)
- Nostro Primo - A Creamy and fudgy canestrato style cheese that gets funkier with age. The rind adds a luxurious complexity. Pair this unique cheese rich red wines.
- Goat Cheese - From Thomas Farm (Sunderland, MA) or R&G Cheese (Troy, NY). Gift set will contain either a delicious tub or log from one of these two extraordinary cheese makers. Variety and brand depends on availability.
- Salami, Oui Charcuterie (Woodbridge, CT) - Locally Produced on a small family owned and operated farm. Variants include: Dulce (Sweet), Vida (medium-hot), and Amour(Hot). Variant type will be hand-picked by gift set curators.
- Jambon De Bayonne - Taste the terroir in this gastronomic jewel of Southwest France. Only local pork from PGI-certified pigs and the mineral-rich salt of Salies-de-Bearn may be used, resulting in meltingly tender ham with deep, nuanced flavors, and a rich red color.
Flatbread Crackers, Brewer's Food - A healthy amount of whole grains and the perfect amount of sea salt. They pair perfectly with cheese, soup, salad or just to snack on.
- Amber Honey, Bee Hollow Farm - Honey that is carefully hand-harvested, run through a sieve to remove any wax particles and then held at hive temperature to preserve the natural goodness that can only be produced by nature. This honey has never been heated or filtered, ensuring each bottle contains the local pollen and enzymes that are naturally present in raw honey. Made Organically in small batches. (6oz)
- Olives, Elma Farms (Miami, Florida) the tastiest olives straight from the rich soil of Greece. These freshly packed, plump, amazingly firm yet crisp green Geek Khalkidhiki & black Kalamata Olives will satisfy your taste buds and support your well-being! Simple, healthy, and all-natural
- Sriracha Peanuts/Cashews, Sugar Bob's Finest Kind - coated with Vermont Maple Sriracha, maple sugar, and our dry spice mix. Then slow-roasted to perfection by hand.
- Brown Butter Chocolate Bar, Goodnow Farms (Sudbury, Massachusetts) - Award winning single origin chocolate. Goodnow Farms is one of the only chocolate makers to use their own freshly pressed, single origin cocoa butter in their chocolate. Doing this is time consuming and difficult, but the result is exceptionally smooth and intensely flavorful chocolate. Made With High Lawn Farm Butter
- Pear Paste or Quince Paste, Side Hill Farm Jam - Pear paste has the delicate flavor and aroma of this fruit paste pairs well with blue cheese, farmhouse cheddars and brie. Quince is a relative of pears and apples, was brought to New England with the colonists. Possible the forbidden fruit from the Garden of Eden, it will surely tempt you with its exotic aroma and sweet tart flavor. Quince, also known as 'membrillo', has been paired with sheep cheeses in Spain, France and Italy for centuries. We also love it with blue cheddar and gouda cheeses. Invert it out of the jar for slicing on your cheese board, or serve it straight from the jar-either way it is irresistible! (5oz)