Small Shippable Charcuterie Board
Now get your favorite High Lawn Farm Cheese and Charcuterie pairings shipped directly to your home. This kit comes with everything you need to put together the perfect charcuterie board. You can even choose to add the Custom engraved High Lawn Farm Cheese Board and Knife set at a special discounted price!
Perfect for serving up to 10 people.
- High Lawn Blue - A natural rind with verdant blue-green veining that evokes the lush pastures of High Lawn Farm rolling to meet the Berkshire Mountains. The blue mold flavor and persistent salt are held in perfect balance by our creamy 100% Jersey cow milk. With a smushable and smeary texture, any attempt at crumbling over a salad will happily end in big, irregular chunks. (8oz)
- High Lawn Queen - This bloomy rind turns from soft butter to melted cheese with a hint of mushroom as it ages. (7oz)
- Wilde Field - Sharp and nutty, with a smooth sweet and bright finish. Washed in Shire Breu-Hous IPA, this robust cheese is complex on the tongue, yet simple to enjoy on a charcuterie board or paired with your favorite hoppy beer! (8oz)
- Crema Alpina - Taste the rich creaminess of our 100% Jersey cow milk. Washed with Down East Cider to impart funky, fruity flavor, with a succulent supple texture. Sliceable yet spreadable, she melts perfectly for a decadent grilled cheese. (8oz)
- Salami, Oui Charcuterie (Woodbridge, CT) - Locally Produced on a small family owned and operated farm. Variants include: Dulce (Sweet), Vida (medium-hot), and Amour(Hot). Variant type will be hand-picked by gift set curators.
- Jambon De Bayonne - Taste the terroir in this gastronomic jewel of Southwest France. Only local pork from PGI-certified pigs and the mineral-rich salt of Salies-de-Bearn may be used, resulting in meltingly tender ham with deep, nuanced flavors, and a rich red color.
- Flatbread Crackers, Brewer's Food - A healthy amount of whole grains and the perfect amount of sea salt. They pair perfectly with cheese, soup, salad or just to snack on.
- Amber Honey, Bee Hollow Farm - Honey that is carefully hand-harvested, run through a sieve to remove any wax particles and then held at hive temperature to preserve the natural goodness that can only be produced by nature. This honey has never been heated or filtered, ensuring each bottle contains the local pollen and enzymes that are naturally present in raw honey. Made Organically in small batches. (6oz)
- Olives, Elma Farms (Miami, Florida) the tastiest olives straight from the rich soil of Greece. These freshly packed, plump, amazingly firm yet crisp green Geek Khalkidhiki & black Kalamata Olives will satisfy your taste buds and support your well-being! Simple, healthy, and all-natural